What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A great tool to copy any game you want. Easy to install and use. Make perfect back ups of all your current games. It is easy to use and a must have for any gamer. Don’t wait till the next time you scratch or lose your favourite game.
- All you have to do is install the software and follow the video tutorial or if you prefer you can read the text tutorial
- CopyThatGame is the most advanced, complete system that will let you copy any and all of your video games completely and easily
- CopyThatGame System is so advanced that it gets through the latest so called unbreakable protection with ease and lets you burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.
- CopyThatGame works for all consoles including PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced! It even for PC games
Can I trust it?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Copy That Game scores an averge of 3.31, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Copy That Game scores 60.42/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.copythatgame.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: copythatgame.com you’ll also be taken through to copythatgame.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)